• Detection method- Absorbance (500 nm)
• Sample type- Cell culture (adherent and suspension)
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Applications- This assay provides a convenient and non-radioactive alternative to the [3H]-thymidine and the [51Cr] release assays The assay is based on measurement of activity of lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) which is a stable enzyme normally found in the cytosol of all cells but rapidly releases into the supernatant upon damage of plasma membrane.
AffiASSAY® LDH Activity Assay Kit
• Simple one-step procedure; takes less than 1 hour
• Fast, sensitive and convenient
Cell cultures (adherent and suspension)